Friday, August 10, 2012

Travelling

Home at last. It's been a while since I've been home for more than a couple days. My suitcase hasn't been unpacked for at least two weeks. It's always like this for me in summer. I'm stuck at home for most of July, and then in August I'm hardly ever home.

First I was staying at my dad's house for a week. Then at the end of the week Skyres and I went to Niagara Falls for a few days. We went together a couple years ago, and we had just as much fun this time as we did then. I got to go on the Maid of the Mist for the first time ever. It was absolutely amazing. I got some great pictures too. I'll put those in another post.

After that I was home for a day before leaving for Mississauga with my family. A family friend was in an outdoor art show there. She makes things out of glass. I couldn't resist buying an adorable little owl. We stayed overnight at a hotel and did a little shopping before we left. My favourite purchase was a TARDIS mug. When it's empty it shows the TARDIS on a normal street. When you put hot water in it the TARDIS disappears and reappears on  the other side in space. It's super cool.

I was home for two days after that before going over to my friends house for a sleepover. It was good to see all my friends again. I don't get to spend much time with them in summer. We had a great time together. While I was there Skyres dyed my hair for me. We did the tips blue. I only did one colour, because hair dye is a lot more expensive then I remember. It turned out great, and I'm so glad to have colour back in my hair.

I got back from that yesterday, and tomorrow I'm going back to my dad's for a few days. Then I'll be home on Monday or Tuesday and hopefully this time I'll stay home.

My camera's still packed away, so I'll try to upload pictures as soon as I'm home again.

Until then,
Laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment