Sunday, October 7, 2012

Music

So you may know from my past posts that I'm a huge music lover. I spend almost all my free time listening to music, and I sing whenever I can. In the past I've posted links to playlists and songs on Youtube. You may have also noticed that I semi-recently joined tumblr. Well, I've now made a tumblr page for my favourite music. It's called You Are The Melody.

Fun fact about the name: It's inspired by a song that my friends and I are writing - and hopefully recording - together. We're just starting, so hopefully I'll have more on that later.

Anyway, this new page will have all the cool music I find on tumblr. I'll probably be updating it more often than I update my blog, so you should definitely check it out! I'll also link to it in the sidebar.

Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment