Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays

Hi everyone! I thought I'd just pop in and say Happy Holidays! It's Christmas Eve (20 minutes to Christmas) here, so Merry Christmas to those of you that celebrate it. Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwanzaa to anyone who celebrates either of those. And to everyone else, Happy Holidays. I hope you're enjoying the holiday season.

I'm excited to spend tomorrow with my family. I haven't seen most of them for a while, so it will be nice to see everyone again. I'm sure I'll have tons of fun with my crazy cousins. On boxing day I'm celebrating Christmas with my mom's side of the family. It will be a smaller gathering, because most of the family lives out of town, but it will still be fun. Then a quiet New Years at home with my dad and my brother.

I almost forgot to mention, we're having a band meeting on January 3rd, to work on the song. I've finished up the lyrics, so now it's up to the others to come up with music. I don't play any instruments, so I'm kind of useless with that. Hopefully I'll have some good news to report after the meeting, so stay tuned.

And just to help you get in the winter spirit, here's a picture I took the other day.



I think that's all for now. So, does anyone else have any fun plans for the holidays? Let me know.

Laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment